|Applied Methods for Calculating Risk||
The objective of the course is to teach you to apply in practice useful methods, models, and tools of risk valuation. An added advantage is the straightforward presentation of complex quantitative methods and simulations which will help you grasp them and apply them effectively.
You will learn:
- Basic concepts related to risk analysis and valuation
- How to calculate Value at Risk
- What approaches, simulations, and techniques to use for VaR calculations
- How to evaluate and calculate risk of default
- How to evaluate investments
- How to calculate risk-adjusted return
- How to calculate adjusted exposure
- How to predict expected and unexpected loss
This training is suitable for CEOs, project leaders, financial managers, functional unit managers of companies, banks, insurance companies, investment funds, and other finance services providers, as well as professionals engaged in planning, business development and risk management.
Form of Training
This is a distance learning course in web-based e-learning format.
Online learning includes:
- Online materials available 24/7 for the duration of the training
- Q&A in a discussion forum
- A final multiple-choice online test of fixed duration, available for a week
- A graded Certificate of Completion
The benefits of online learning:
- You study whenever you want
- You learn at your own speed
- You join the discussion at your convenience
- You test your knowledge online
- You donít travel and take time off work
- You learn more and spend less time and money
You are awarded a Certificate if you score over 70% at the final exam.